Since 2016, Keynote Construction has been a trusted name in understanding, communicating and managing environmental risk. With being located strategically located in Pontiac Michigan we are capable of serving the Metro Detroit area with simplicity. We strive to provide our clients with high-quality and cost-effective environmental assessment, planning, mitigation and/or remediation of environmental concerns to understand, manage, and close environmental risks.
We work with multiple property owners, developers, and design teams throughout the Midwest, our Site Investigation Report (SIR) services can include: Site Engineering, Site History, Planning and Zoning, Mall/Developer Design Criteria, Signage, Parking, Building Permits and Requirements, Utilities, the Permitting Process and Site Development Process, Permit and Impact Fees, and more. Reports are based on information obtained from the approving governmental agencies and utility companies; we meet with local agencies and/or municipalities to further research feasibility, including prior zoning reports, existing ALTA survey, permitting, codes, and additional requirements.
Our Services Include:
- Environmental Investigation and Management
- Phase II Subsurface Investigations
- Soil, Soil-Vapor, Indoor Air and Groundwater Investigations
- Vapor Intrusion and Encroachment
- Monitoring Well Installation, Gauging and Sampling
- Risk Assessment
- Remedial Investigations and Feasibility Studies
- Remedial Design, Installation, Operations & Maintenance
- Corrective Action and Remediation Plans
- Groundwater Monitoring and Treatment
- Site and Facility Closures
- Redevelopment / Brownfields / Abandoned Property
- Regulatory Assistance